Perfil del Candidato:
* Minimum 2 years of Drupal/LAMP support/development experience.
* Experience with Acquia Cloud Site Factory is a definite plus.
* Familiar with digital assets development and deployment tools.
* Patience in dealing with end-users who may not be computer / CMS savvy.
* Good technical, computer, and problem solving skills.
* Experience in managing online communities is a plus.
* Ability to contribute to the knowledge base by elaborating guidelines for the Drupal end-users.
* Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience with Service, Incident, Problem, Change and Release Management.
Show us that you are able to work effectively in a complex matrix environment. We will reward your highly developed influencing skills as well as your leadership skills, which will be your main assets for this position.
We will reward your highly developed technical skills as well as your proactive cooperation and result focus, which will be your main assets for this position. If you believe you have the profile and are looking for a global opportunity - apply now!
Datos del Puesto:
We are looking for a Digital Support Specialist (Drupal) for our client!
Our client, a multinational World´s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with 90 billion Euros in sales, more than 300,000 employees worldwide and 440 factories in more than 80 countries, is offering an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting their conviction that people are the most important asset.
* Gains Market / Business insights and understanding, considering end-to-end process optimization, to make recommendations on the Drupal solutions to meet business requirements.
* Support deployments/ implementations for the Drupal solutions
* Advises and coaches key stakeholders to anticipate and to continuously improve trouble free usage of the Drupal Solution; and work closely with offshore groups to achieve SLO adherence and deliver lowest cost sustain, to drive optimization and simplification of sustain processes to drive out waste.
* Ensure Service Level Management best practices and Compliance & Security requirements.
* Supports market & project testing; supports specification, configuration & sustain activities and utilizing 3rd party services as directed.
* Participates in project teams for small-scale business process improvement projects and/or Business Requirements
* Manage the online Communities to support end-users effectively, engaging and leveraging it as a key source of knowledge.
En esta oferta serás redirigido a la pagina web de la empresa.
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta. Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.