What is Homyspace?
Homyspace is a startup founded in Valencia. We are dedicated to providing accommodation solutions for companies and posted workers in the main Spanish and international cities with temporary and monthly rentals.
For companies, trusting Homyspace means reducing travel costs by up to 60%, as well as saving time in search efforts, documentation,... For workers, living in fully equipped apartments, flats and houses turn their work trip into an experience in which they feel almost at home.
We are living an exciting journey: in addition to solving a problem of many companies, Homyspace is scaling and we are facing exceptional challenges at this stage, do you join the team?
Who are we looking for?
As the demand for our service grows, we need to expand the development team to increase our capabilities.
We are looking for a Digital Product Designer to join Homy Labs.
What professional profile do we need?
We are looking for a passionate Digital Product Designer to help us to create products that will meaningfully impact our marketplace allowing us to grow our platform in a significative way.
The role requires a love for creating stunning, functional and simple designs.
Desired skills (the more the better):
- Believe in Lean UX and Design Thinking principles.
- Sound knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Experience designing information architectures, interaction designs, visual product designs and data visualization.
- Experience across a range of design approaches, methodologies, including low and high fidelity prototyping skills.
- Proficient in creating experience maps, user journeys and blueprints, interaction models, flows, wireframes and prototyping.
- Create elegant but practical solutions, focusing on impact and generating value.
- Uncover user needs through quantitative research, generate concepts, and craft how our colleagues interact with the products they use daily through contextual interviews.
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy but also act with speed and precision to identify and deliver the tactical pieces that realize it.
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, and engineers to create beautiful designs.
- Evangelize design thinking and product culture throughout the organization.
- Experience managing and communicating with senior stakeholders.
What we offer?
Join a company and team with a young, dynamic mentality and an excellent work atmosphere. Teamwork is our hallmark.
Work in a real agile environment, guided by objectives rather than by a work schedule.
Participate in projects with cutting-edge technology where you can learn every day.
Real possibilities to grow with the company and promote based on the merits and opportunities that arise.
Continuous training and positive and honest feedback from your managers (mistakes are accepted as something natural, we can learn together).
A fixed and competeitive salary, according to contrinuted values, plus group incentives, so that the entire team will row in the same direction.
Special events and celebrations.
If you are looking for a different and exciting project, we are looking forward to meeting you!
- Idioma: Inglés
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Formación Mínima: FP2/Grado Superior
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado