Our client, one of the leading companies in the pharmaceutical industry, is looking for a Digital Asset Manager (DAM) Librarian to join the new Delivery Unit Service Center based in Barcelona.
In this role you are responsible for manages the delivery of services related to the DAM system, and supports DAM users in uploading assets to the DAM, searching and retrieving existing assets on the DAM, and delivering reports on DAM usage.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Curate and manage asset collection
- Support BI internal and external users for effective use of the DAM
- Provide regular reports and evaluations of the asset collection and DAM usage
- Support on-going development and improvement of the DAM
We are looking for someone with Bachelor´s degree in library science, business, information science, computer science or sociology (Master´s preferred). Demonstrated experience in: service-based profession, especially librarianship, analysis, of user needs and responding to needs. Metadata and/or digital collection management. Working independently and in teams. Fluency in oral and written English is mandatory.
If you are interested in this opportunity and you are willing to join a new Global Project, please send me your updated cv in English!
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado