* Have defined solutions architecture definitions for high workload web applications
* Good understanding of agile methodologies and the role architecture plays in them as well as product oriented mindset
* Real experience in using software architecture patterns to solve business needs.
* Deep understanding of end to end application lifecycle management leveraging CI/CD and applying devops practices
Experience working with international teams remotely located
* Proven track of record on architecting solutions in Azure or AWS
* Strong background in one or more of the following technologies: Java, .net and/or NodeJS.
* Willingness to learn and share
* TOGAF certification and experience in enterprise architecture
* Experience in defining and deploying mobile for large volumes of users.
* Understanding of new ways to interact with customers including but not limited to: bots, IoT, virtual assistants, etc.
* Experience in deploying solutions to Red Hat Openshift v3
At SOPRA STERIA we are building a digital community with people like you, interested in growing, evolving and transforming our environment. Our values of group spirit, quality and excellence, mutual respect and openness and curiosity allow us to progress together and position ourselves as a reference provider in our clients.
To accompany us on this path, we are looking for a Digital Architect to be part of an international project, performing the following duties:
- Define / contribute actively to the IT Strategy and vision of the Digital domain and design target architecture for our solutions.
- Contribute to the Application Product department to accelerate in the Cloud PaaS adoption - Guarantee Architecture alignment of Digital applications inside AXA IT (Application & Technical Product) and with the OpCo`s
- Improve integration between all Digital applications and with existing assets within AXA.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in technologies.
- Explain complex technologies and solutions developed to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Review of products technology stacks and keep the software catalog updated. - Proactive application & services improvement (examples: users management improvement, email changes management, security remediation, stability improvement ...).
- Review requests and support triage and prioritization, feasibility study and providing estimates. - Provide support on Level 2 to the adoption leads working in partnership with the entities: Ad hoc analysis/studies, contribute to plans build and implementation, explore solutions, and build PoC or new assets.
* Solution architecture
- Starting from a business need, be able to design the Target Architecture for every solution that guarantee global consistency and seamless integration between all products.
- Understand and plan for evolutionary paths, managing risk identification and risk mitigation strategies associated with the architecture.
- Implement AXA policies, defining efficiency processes within its scope of action.
- Contribute to the cost reduction
- Ensure solutions sustainability (e.g. maintainability, scalability,?)
- Ensure the integrity and security of data
- Define and set up technical pre-work until launch of the project with dedicated teams/budget.
- Make sure that the architecture comes out in stages in a timely way so that the overall organization can make progress in the projects before it is complete. - Define the right architecture for operations, deployment and sustainment, solving disputes, technical problems and making tradeoffs. - Take ownership of the architecture life cycle at the development level
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Formación Mínima: Grado EEES (Bolonia)
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado