* Strong experience with infrastructure as code (e.g. ansible, terraform)
* Strong experience using AWS technology stack
* Experience troubleshooting performance issues (e.g. datadog, new relic, pghero, silk)
* Experience building and managing monitoring/alerting systems (e.g. datadog)
* Experience building and managing failover systems
* Experience working with container solutions (e.g. docker, docker compose)
* Experience working with container orchestration solutions (e.g. kubernetes, nomad)
* Experience developing scripts with python
* Experience with development tools like git and unix systems
* Proficient English language skills
* Experience configuring server technology (uWSGI, nginx, supervisord)
* Experience with databases, message brokers and caching (e.g postgresql, celery, redis)
* Experience with Django Rest Framework
We are looking for a DevOps Site Reliability Engineer with passion for the security sector ready to join a newly founded team in an innovative environment. Recently arrived from Silicon Valley to Barcelona!
We are a Disruptive Security Startup that arrived from Silicon Valley (USA) to open our new offices in Barcelona. Our own product delivers continuous validation of the enterprise security program so you can find the gaps, strengthen your security posture and exercise your incident response capabilities.
We work with top companies around the world which surely use their products or services on a daily basis. We give answer to their needs by helping them validate their security-related assumptions.
You will be part of a newly founded team with passion for new technologies. As a site reliability engineer you will have to build and maintain new features for our main product.
These features give a direct answer to our customers needs, so the ideal candidate would be eager to understand what are those needs and whats the best way to implement them given the customer use case.
What we look for is that you are a passionate person. You are not only a dedicated individual contributor but also a team player. You demonstrate a genuine interest in understanding why you are working on something and are able to respectfully challenge any decision in pursuit of a solution to engineering and customer problems.
Our work environment is joyful while holding ourselves to high standards. We like to be surrounded by amazing peers from whom we can learn from. We like to joke, we like to learn, we take ownership and and we take pride in our work. We also like to play ping pong!
* International team
* Opportunity to work in an innovative company
* Your ideas are important
* Cool work environment
* Flexibility and Remote
* Competitive Salary
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.