As a DevOps Engineer, you have experience in working in an agile environment and have already worked as a business & technical consultant with business partners. As a key driver on BASF´s path of digitalization, you support existing products and initiative as well as innovate additional digital solutions that supports BASF´s global businesses.
As a key driver on BASF´s path of digitalization, you support existing products and initiative as well as innovate additional digital solutions that supports BASF´s global businesses.
Role specific activities (what is expected of you as an employee)
- Translates functional requirements into technical specifications
- Development and customization of technical specification
- Design and development of SAP Fiori and/or SAPUI5 Applications including backend integration
- Customization of standard SAP in ERP, TM or eWM
- Performing of quality assurance via unit and functional testing
- Supports user acceptance testing
- Active participation in designing a global yard logistics template for BASF
- Drive for sustainable solutions
- Leverages the use of standard functionalities to reduce none standard development
- Provides coaching to other team members on how to best use the yard management functionalities.
- Plays key role as technical expert in yard management and Subject Matter Expert for SAP Cloud and Gateway Applications
Required (Education, Additional Qualifications and experience)
- Bachelor´s Degree from an accredited college or university is required
- Minimum 5+ years´ experience in working as SAP technical consultant or similar role
- Minimum 3+ years´ experience in SAP Fiori and/or SAPUI5 design/development
- Minimum 1+ years´ experience in SAP Cloud technology
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to foster a positive and energized culture
- Excellent judgement. Able to weigh several and often conflicting constraints and make rapid, logical decisions in a fast-moving company.
- A growth mindset with a curiosity to learn and improve.
- Team player with strong interpersonal, written and verbal English communication skills.
Nice to have (Education, Additional Qualifications and experience)
- Experiences in working in global / virtual teams/projects
- Knowledge of application lifecycle, change/release management process
- Knowledge of project management mythologies like Agile (Scrum)
- Expert facilitation skills
- Knowledge of core lean practices: Kaizen, 5 Why´s, Value Stream mapping, Kanban.
- Knowledge of Jira/ MS Planner a plus
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure on non-routine and highly complex tasks.
- Ability to work in a multicultural team spread across the globe.
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado