SAP Devops engineer OTC - Driving Digitalisation Be a key driver on BASF´s path to digitalisation by supporting existing products and initiatives as well as innovate additional digital solutions that supports BASF´s global businesses.
Role specific activities (what is expected of you):
• Management of complex development environments using both internal and external resources.
• Technical design of application enhancements and new applications for BASF Order to Cash processes.
• Development of those application by using state-of-the-art programming methods and ensuring compliance with all relevant BASF guidelines for development.
• Ensures runnable, supportable and stable solutions from a technical point of view .
• Contributes to planning and provides cost estimations for complex projects.
• Supports creation of (functional) Solution Design Documents.
• Supports testing and error correction activities.
Seeking a professional with:
• Bachelor or Master degree required with preference in Information Technology.
• At least 4 years professional experience in SAP in the Sales & Delivery Module or as ABAP programmer.
• Excellent ABAP programming skills.
• Excellent analytical skills.
• Excellent knowledge about SD technical environment.
• Excellent knowledge about SD standard customizing.
• Strong knowledge about SAP script technology.
• Strong knowledge about Order to Cash processes.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong proactive thinking.
• High ability to foster sustainability.
• High ability to collaborate for achievement.
• Good knowledge about EDI, IDOC und ABAP-Proxy communication.
• Good innovative orientation.
• Fluent language skills in English (written and spoken).
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado