At The Workshop, we invent and reinvent software solutions so businesses can rise above the competition. From disruptive software to cutting-edge technology, we’re all about thinking big and bringing our razor-sharp ideas to life. We’re not bogged down by process or limited by lack of aspiration. And we trust each other to make intelligent decisions, to challenge, change, improve and perfect. It’s a culture where forward-thinkers like you can be fearless.
Working for the teams who make and deliver our software, you’ll make sure services are effective across test, development and production environments. It’ll be your job to drive improvements, whether they relate to boosting enjoyment of the software or the efficiency of our Build and Deployment teams. You’ll be empowered to improve software, using your analytical and diagnostic flair to the full. And, above all, you’ll make certain our agile methodology isn’t hampered by operational requirements, or delays in delivery or software transitions.
You’ll be part of a super-motivated Software Development team that’s structured around product-centric PODs. Each POD includes technical leadership, development, architecture, QA, and product and project management functions. Your work will be vital to every one of them.
What you´ll do
- Plan upgrades of large, complex systems across a variety of environments, working closely with key staff across multiple sites
- Manage technical releases including software deploys, de-risking deploys and change request reviews
- Investigate and diagnose problems, assign or carry out code and deployment fixes, and keep documents up to date
- Make workflow more efficient and the system more stable
- Build and verify new servers, including tracking network changes
What you´ll be
- Familiar with containerization (Docker, rkt) and virtualization (VMWare, Vagrant, VirtualBox) technologies. Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes clusters will be highly considered.
- A strong and deep level of understanding of Continuous Integration and Deployment concepts and tools, including SCMs (Git, Subversion), CI servers (Bamboo, Jenkins), build tools (Maven, Gradle), binary repositories (Nexus, Artifactory) and code quality tools (SonarQube). Experience with the Atlassian stack is advised.
- Good level of understanding regarding database administration, including but not limited to, Cassandra, Neo4j and ElasticSearch as well as the traditional ones (MySQL, Oracle, etc).
- Equipped with basic programming know-how – including an understanding of code and coding concepts – plus advanced knowledge of scripting languages (Bash, Python, Perl, Ruby...).
- Familiar with Java software development, including JEE concepts, current technologies and frameworks.
- A talented Linux administrator and investigator who knows about network diagnostics and services.
- Basic knowledge in Windows systems administration and investigation, with expertise that covers Event log and Services.
- Flexible enough to meet tight deadlines and driven to deliver to strict SLAs.
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Formación Mínima: FP2/Grado Superior
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
- Incentivos: Relocation package