We are seeking a hands-on security engineer to join our digital engineering team to help secure our cloud infrastructure, network, and applications vital to supporting our growth.
You can drive vision and scope, define approaches, evaluate vendor offerings, and implement tools, with speed and at scale. You are experienced in security, public and private cloud-based infrastructure, and tools delivery. We are looking for someone who has experience with security aspects of software development as well as automation and orchestration technologies.
Given the broad scope of the role, learning and growth are primary goals. Attitude is just as important as experience with a particular set of tools. There are a lot of moving pieces to fit together, and we´re looking for colleagues with great communication and interpersonal skills, who can talk accessibly with other people of varying levels of technical expertise.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Drive technology vision for secure, scalable cloud applications, network and infrastructure within the company.
- Provide subject matter expertise on architecture, network and systems security.
- Perform security assessments of core corporate and cloud infrastructure.
- Lead the technical implementation and integration of tools and services for authentication, authorisation, data security, policy management, auditing and compliance.
- We want you to manage the adoption of tooling and industry best practices among development and operations teams.
- Work with development, operations, network, testing and others to identify security gaps and harden our clients, servers and networks against exploitation.
- Instrument systems to enable detection of intrusions and abuse.
- Research, evaluate, and develop new tools to improve all security aspects.
- Leverage DevOps tools to support continuous integration and deployment pipelines to maintain and monitor security tools to ensure maximum availability and reliability.
Collaborate with other engineering & business teams to execute against the vision and roadmap.
- Influence your colleagues about the right way to build and operate secure software.
Person Specification, Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- 3+ years hands-on security experience, with in-depth knowledge of security, scaling, and software engineering practices.
- A solid understanding of information security standards & methodologies.
- Knowledge of the threat landscape and experience with attacks and mitigation methods.
- Experience working in a compliant environment: ISO/PCI.
- Ability to distil complex security problems and drive toward creative solutions.
- Understanding of DevOps practices.
- Flexible hours
- Excellent package
- We work in a dynamic, collaborative, equal opportunity, non-hierarchal, and ego free culture where your talent is valued.
- We commit to continuous improvement.
- We value diversity and reward initiative.
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Formación Mínima: FP2/Grado Superior
- Nivel Profesional: Mando Intermedio
- Personas a cargo: 2
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: 42.000€ - 60.000 € Bruto/año
- Incentivos: Seguro Médico - Insurance
- Info Otras Provincias: Málaga
- Info Otros Países: Reino Unido