* Experience in building and managing high availability, high performance environments with containers, bare-metal, virtualized or cloud environments
* Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
* Experience with virtualization and containerization (e.g., VMware, Virtual Box)
* Experience with monitoring systems (e.g., Nagios)
* Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks (e.g., Tomcat, JBoss, Apache, Ruby, NGINX)
* Solid Cloud experience, preferably in AWS
* Solid networking knowledge (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
* Automation is important for you
* Advanced level of English.
Become part of a new international Mobile Security start-up with offices in Munich, Barcelona and Singapore. As a DevOps Engineer join a talented team in the centre of Barcelona!
We are a young company that provide Mobile security products, services and strategies for leading innovative technology around the world with its head office in Munich and subsidiaries in Spain and Singapore. We are a global team of developers, product and business professionals that want to make an impact in the Tech security field that always look for innovation and agility. New offices in the centre of Barcelona with a great terrace.
We develop intelligent applications because we are fascinated by innovation. You will work closely with the Dev team, setting up and managing the infrastructure, establishing enhancements in the processes and supporting continuous integration, delivery and deployment.
* Take part in designing and improving our architecture leveraging the latest technologies and approaches like microservices, containers and cloud Computing
* System performance monitoring, tuning and troubleshooting
* Infrastructure automation, orchestration and security
* Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
* Provide environment set up according to cross teams needs
* Designing, implementing and testing CI / CD pipelines
* Tech challenge!
* Talented team of Developers :)
* Nice new offices
* Afterwork activities
* Opportunity to travel to Munich or other places
* Career progression
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.