Devops azure engineer - Driving Digitalisation
Be a key driver on BASF´s path to digitalisation by supporting existing products and initiatives as well as innovate additional digital solutions that supports BASF´s global businesses.
Role specific activities (what is expected of you as an employee)
- Develop and operate the Forecasting Platform of BASF hosted on on-premise and cloud technology.
- You monitor Azure services and analyze & solve complex incidents along the forecasting pipeline as well as technical malfunctions and advise users in the event of problems.
- You configure Azure services and also implement small changes in the system landscape of the Forecasting Platform by using scripting languages.
- In your responsibility will be the planning and implementation of test scenarios for integration within Azure Pipelines.
- Do User Acceptance Tests together with Internal Business Partners.
- Manage Releases of several components of the forecasting platform.
- Write and rework technical documentation at our platform Wiki.
- As a competent contact person, you will live an open communication culture and ensure the further development of expertise within our DevOps team.
Required (Education, Additional Qualifications and experience):
- Bachelor´s Degree from an accredited college or university is required with studies of Computer Science, Business Information Systems or similar.
- Minimum 2+ years´ experience in working as also monitoring services from Microsoft Azure Cloud (e.g. Azure Batch, Azure Function, Azure Service Bus, ¡).
- Minimum 2+ years´ experience in the field of DevOps with hands-on experience in Azure DevOps, especially Azure Pipelines for creation and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines.
- Minimum 2+ years´ experience in the area of databases (SQL and procedures, ideally SAP Hana).
- Experience in conception and implementation of automated integrations scenarios.
- Experience in Scripting & Automation by programming and use of script languages like Bash, Python or PowerShell as also Azure CLI.
- Passion in improving the forecasting platform and joining an international team setup .
- You can demonstrate your communication skills in English.
Nice to have (Education, Additional Qualifications and experience):
- Organize yourself autonomously.
- Technical Consulting skills.
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure on non-routine and highly complex tasks.
- Ability to work in a multicultural team.
- A growth mindset with a curiosity to learn and improve.
- High sense of responsibility
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado