* Perfil buscado (Hombre/Mujer)
* Software programming experience with any of these languages (Node.js, Python, Ruby, Java or .net)
* Possesses a solid understanding of modern web application architecture, TCP/IP, HTTP, and complex cloud network and security topologies
* Hands-on experience with administering Linux systems.
* Scripting experience with Shell, Python, or Ruby.
* Experience with AWS services such as EC2, VPC, RDS, CloudWatch, CloudFront, Route53, etc.
* Familiarity with SQL and relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis)
* Knowledge of monitoring, logging and management tools or services that integrate with AWS.
* Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services.
* Willingness to learn and build new tools from scratch.
The candidate will work with AWS cloud and application engineers to help maintain a deployment and management strategy, as well as help in creating and maintaining an automation framework around the software development lifecycle.
Well recognized global brand.
* Solving problems using a software development mindset.
* Candidate works on deployment strategies and automation for cloud native applications.
* Support automated build pipeline, continuous integration, continuous deployment, and test automation frameworks with tools such as Git, Jenkins, Chef, Terraform, Docker, and Istio.
* Develops automation using shell scripting, Linux, Perl, Python, and Packer.
* Works on implementing application monitoring and logging strategies using tools like New Relic and Splunk.
* Assist building tools and services from scratch to fill the existing technology gaps.
* Works on troubleshooting application integration issues with development teams.
* Get requirements and facilitates infrastructure changes like FW rules, DNS, and load-balancers.
* Understands best practices for code promotion across the various environments. (builds, approvals, release) - understands SDLC and Agile/Iterative practices
* Competitive Salary
* Private Health Insurance
* Private Pension Plan after 1 year
* Flexible working times
* Prepaid card for lunch expenses
* Virgin app to get extra money doing exercise (yes, more you walk, more you get)
* Possibility to work from home sometimes
* Internal Hackathons
* Lunch and learn events
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.