You will be part of a new and ambitious team in an international project, based in Madrid (Spain):
Application production support and application transfer support and scripts used by European countries to Madrid.
• Provide infrastructure support: configuration, scripts and creation from Madrid.
• Migration to new technical standards.
• Manage the evolution of scripts and new developments,
• Configuration of databases (Oracle and SQL) and scripts for data masking.
• On-board application support for continuous integration standards.
The ideal candidate has a solid formation in the following points:
• Red Hat server management for Windows and Linux (> 2 years)
• Administration of: Apache, Tomcat, J-Boss, IIS, Weblogic, Websphere (> 2 years)
• Programming and programming of Autosys jobs.
• Scripts in Linux and PowerShell
• Jenkins, Ansible, Continuous Integration.
• Administration of MSSQL and T-SQL
Availability to travel in Europe.
Office hours (On site): 09: 00h - 18: 00h (Monday to Friday)
Indispensable: fluent English spoken and written.
Spanish: At least basic level.
Immediate incorporation to our multidisciplinary team and high technical level.
Excellent Work Climate
Follow up of your professional projection in Client and in our Company.
Attractive retributive package, to be agreed individually depending on the experience provided.
Training in manufacturers by CAS TRAINING.
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Formación Mínima: FP1
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Número de puestos: 5
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
- Incentivos: Formación en Fabricantes por CAS TRAINING
- Otras Provincias: Ávila, Cáceres, Ciudad Real, Guadalajara y Salamanca
- Info Otros Países: Argentina