The System Engineer will work in a global team in an enterprise environment. The team is responsible for all device management solutions (SCCM & Intune). The System Engineer will work in the SCCM sub-team. The System Engineer/SCCM Administrator will provide expert level configuration, management, and troubleshooting of all components of System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM). System Engineer/SCCM Administrator will provide assistance with the administration and maintenance of the Systems Center solution. Also monitor SCCM health and mitigate identified problems. This position will work closely with peers in the deployment of Microsoft updates, third party patching, application and operating system deployments. This position will also resolve tickets and incidents opened by end users for SCCM client, application / patch deployments and Windows client deployments.
Role specific activities (what is expected of you as an employee):
• Operate the complete SCCM environment ~400 server
• Update the hole SCCM environment 2-3 times a year based on the Microsoft Evergreen concept
• You analyze and solve complex incidents as well as technical malfunctions and advise users in the event of problems.
• By using the documentation and quality assurance tools, you actively tackle the root cause analysis of malfunctions and problems and solve them effectively.
• Provide documentations for Tier 1.5 to solve issues, implement work around and finial fix them (also in cooperation with Microsoft) to reduce the number of Incidents in general
• In close cooperation with key players within and outside the team as well as with our external providers, you will coordinate the provision of services taking into account agreed service level agreements (e.g. reaction times, solution times, availability, readiness).
• Provide infrastructure for OSD and application management team.
• Do User Acceptance Tests together with Internal Business Partners
• As a competent contact person, you will ensure the further development of expertise within our DevOps team.
• Work in a On-Call-Duty
Required (Education, Additional Qualifications and experience)
• Bachelor´s Degree from an accredited college or university is required
• Minimum 3+ years´ experience in working with Microsoft System Center
• Must possess operational skills and expertise in the following technologies: SCCM 2012/CBB, SCUP 2011 or latest version, WSUS, Reporting, Basic Networking Concepts, Remote Tools, i.e. Remote Desktop, SMS Remote, Windows Assistant, Advanced TCP/IP functions (WINS, DNS, DHCP), SQL, SQL-Reporting, PowerShell, WMI, Active Directory, GPO
• Business Consulting / Technical Consulting skills
• Strong analytical thinking and structured mindset
• Write and rework technical documentations
• You can demonstrate your communication skills in English.
• Experience with Windows servers and workstations (latest OS versions)
• Additional qualification is desirable, e.g. Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE)
• Readiness and ability to work independently
• Very good analytical thinking
• Highly developed team skills
• Experience with Azure/Intune
Nice to have (Education, Additional Qualifications and experience)
• 1+ years´ experience in working agile in an agile team
• Organize and coordinate meetings autonomously
• Application support ITIL
• Ability to work efficiently under pressure on non-routine and highly complex tasks.
• Ability to work in a multicultural team spread across the globe.
• Intel vPro/AMT experiences
• Operational skills and expertise in the following technologies: Virtual Basic (VB) Scripting, Batch Programming, Command Line, App-V
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado