The Desktop & Network Support Technician supports current technology operations throughout CEA’s international locations with minimal end user impact. This position will provide support to end users by assisting with the resolution of tier-one and tier-two IT related issues. The incumbent must possess excellent customer service skills and assist with multiple international locations and cultures. This position reports to the Network Infrastructure Manager. Full-time, 40 hours/week, additional hours may be available as needed by the department.
JOB DUTIES – Specific Responsibilities:
The job duties listed below are not all inclusive of what the employee may be responsible for. Other duties may be assigned to assist with achieving certain goals, expectations and to support business needs.
• Provide timely response and quality service to internal users via a ticket system.
• Computer setup and deployment.
• Remote end-user support – Ability to troubleshoot and support employees across the globe.
• Basic Active Directory Administration – Creation/Modification of Users, Distribution Lists, Security Groups, Attribute Modification, etc.
• Email Administration – Office 365 support in an Active Directory federated environment.
• Hardware Support – Resolve issues related to PC’s and peripheral hardware, Printers, Scanners, Telephones, Cell Phones, etc.
• Software Support – Installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of Microsoft Office Applications, Windows 7, Various AntiVirus, Salesforce applications, and other miscellaneous software.
• Maintain accurate up to date hardware inventories – Laptops, PC’s, Monitors, Telephones, etc.
• Must have 2 year IT degree or equivalent work experience
• Active Directory Experience
• Office 365 experience is a plus
• Strong analytical skills used to resolve IT problems
• Strong English language communication skills, both written and oral
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications, such as Excel, Word, Outlook (or similar)
• Self-motivated, detailed-oriented, energetic and able to work independently and as part of a team
• Must possess excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• Must be able to multi-task and work independently
• Networking and/or A+ Certification a plus
The Desktop & Network Support Technician reports to the Network Infrastructure Manager.