1. Provide outstanding customer service and support while assisting
our business partners with their technology needs while following
Global Infrastructure processes.
2. Install, diagnose, repair, and maintain information technology
infrastructure including, but not limited to workstations, servers,
mobile devices, printers, copiers, scanners, fax machines, VOIP,
video conferencing, AV equipment, tape backup systems, and
networking equipment using the incident management system.
3. Efficiently log, troubleshoot, and resolve incidents using the
incident management system while adhering to knowledge
4. Communicate infrastructure and application issues to key
stakeholders, including management, development teams, and
5. Provide assistance with managing vendors including but not
limited to contract negotiation, procurement, and SLA
6. Provide support for the testing of new and existing software and
hardware under development or consideration for purchase.
7. Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to
prevent repeated future problems.
8. Analyze business needs and recommend technology based
9. Provide "on call" services, and respond to incidents in a timely
1. Minimum of a Bachelor´s degree (or equivalent) and minimum of
4 years of experience. However, a combination of experience
and/or education will be taken into consideration.
2. Must possess knowledge of multi-user computer systems, enterprise applications, and local area networks.
3. Must possess communication skills, time management skills, organizational skills, interpersonal skills, writing skills, and technical skills. Must possess considerable knowledge of the job. Complete
acquaintance with and understanding of the general and detailed aspects of the job, and their practical applications to problems and
situations ordinarily encountered.
4. Ability to read and interpret general business documents.
5. Ability to write routine reports and general business
6. Ability to work with peers and communicate basic concepts.
7. Ability to solve practical problems through standardized solutions
that require limited judgment.
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Formación Mínima: Diplomado
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
- Incentivos: Seguro de salud, ticket restaurant...