The Role and Accountabilities:
- Support the sales organisation to meet and exceed Colt objectives in selling Colt services, by being the technical point of contact within the account team.
- Understand customer requirements to connect to COLT network and offer a proposal to connect which is technically and commercially beneficial to customer and COLT.
- Creation of standard solutions and provision of technical support throughout the pre-sales process from qualification to the handover to the Central Ordering Team.
- This is a junior Pre-Sales role and will incorporate a number of Sales Admin Support and Technical Sales tasks as an entry level to Sales Engineer Role.
- Understand the customer (internal, external) requirements and assist with quotes, and pricing where applicable within agreed turnaround times and using all available tools & processes, including building connectivity checks, APT, CC, requests for Offnet quotes (PCN), offer maker proposal generation, ip config change requests, move add change requests, price book, price lists, order form support for technical fields
- Understand the customer requirements and responds to technical product queries.
- Qualifies technical opportunities & redirects if necessary to right competency centre.
- Assists regional Solution Architects in building complex proposals (Pre-Qualification, Repetitive bespokes, Technical input for orders, Order Validation, PCNs raising, tracking for IPVPN´s, Creating Diagrams (ppt, visio..)-supporting activity for regional PS).
- Assists Sales teams in completing technical order forms.
- Mainly deskbound role but Customer site visits may be occasionally required.
- Takes responsibility and ownership of all pre-sales queries raised by Sales or Partner/Customer until closure with customer acceptance.
- Interfaces and negotiates with customer with regard to estimates, schedules and deliverables including managing requirements, reviews, obtaining acceptance and feedback.
- Communicates efficiently with Customers and shows commitment and ownership.
- Maintains awareness of all Colt Products and tools at a high level where they can be utilized for support to customers.
- Utilizes knowledge and experience to assess and advise on the improvements of pre-sales processes.
What you will need to succeed:
- Experience in a technical environment like IP Engineering, technical assistance center, configuration support.
- Experience with service oriented roles.
- Excellent technical understanding of Customer Network technologies and Colt products & technologies covering :
High Speed Services, Dark Fiber
Colt access technologies (Ethernet, MSP,ULL FTTH, xDSL, GCR)
Internet Access (IP Access, Smart Office, IAS)
Voice (IN/IVR, VoIP Access, TDM/IP)
- Customer Service background or customer oriented experiences.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Adopts a flexible and results orientated approach.
- Works on own initiative where necessary.
- Ability to cope with stress, solve problems and deal with a variety of situations.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Methodical and thorough approach to work.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet multiple deadlines to address multiple issues.
- Languages: English & [German or French].
- Imprescindible Residir: País Puesto
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto) | Alemán (Alto)
- Experiencia: 1 año
- Formación Mínima: FP2/Grado Superior
- Nivel Profesional: Mando Intermedio
- Número de puestos: 2
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado