Beedata is seeking an outstanding software developer to join our Engineering team to develop, release and support the big data team with the development of a back end baased on Hadoop.
You will be working with our data scientists, developers and other specialists to integrate and deploy our software as a service products, ensure that features get developed safely, tested thoroughly, deployed quickly and will run smoothly. This role plays a critical part in the success of our services. BeeData needs to create a web application that allows the creation of "report templates" using the calculations / results provided by the BeeData API.
The new job will have to design and implement the Back end and the Front end of the application, and the main challenge will be to establish a communication model with the efficient API, from where it will have to extract information, transform it (if applicable ) and prepare it for an agile use within the application to be developed.
We also need to have a high capacity to devide in modules the existing python code, to make it easier to create "parts" of the reports and thus have more flexibility in the design process and creation of the templates.
The ideal candidate combines strong technical credentials, focused on python, more specifically in Django framework and model view controller, with the ability to inspire and a desire to reinforce the Beedata team. We also prioritize gender balance, so that we are looking for women profiles.
Work within the team of software developers to help the design, document, development and maintenance of back end and front end applications in response to our Clients’ needs and our business development direction / strategy
Understanding the requirements of input to output transformations of the different clients for the Django framework, which at the same time acts as a bridge between the analytic software and scripts bases on R and Python (Pandas) and the front end
• Add functionalities to the BeeData platform using the tools available (Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, Mongo DB)
• Design efficient workflows for a task.
• Build distributed, reliable and scalable data pipelines to ingest and process data in real and non real-time.
• Help to modify and extend existing API and Front end functionalities.
Degree or equivalent in Computer Engineering Master and or Phd in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum of 2 years working with Python
• Experience with MVC frameworks (Model Vista Controller). Preferably Django.
• Knowledge and experience with relational databases (SQL) and non-relational (Mongo DB
• Ability to analyze the processes in order to optimize the use of resources or the execution time.
• Self-employed capacity and decision-making
• Experience in design and use of RESTful API
• Focus on Agile development methodologie
• Version control system knowledge (GIT)
- Imprescindible Residir: España
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Formación Mínima: Grado EEES (Bolonia)
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: 27.000€ - 33.000 € Bruto/año
- Incentivos: flexibilidad laborar, teletrabajo, conciliiac
- Otras Provincias: Girona, Lleida y Tarragona