Para una multinacional alemana de seguros y servicios financieros, que está abriendo un centro de desarrollo en Barcelona, estamos buscando desarrolladores de JAVA para la elaboración de diferentes proyectos en el sector.
For a German multinational that provides financial and insurance services we are looking for JAVA developers to work on different projects in the insurance and financial sector.
What you will do
- Development of software
- Problem analysis of existing systems and finding ideal solutions
- Implementation of the required functionality
- Documentation, maintenance and extension of existing applications
- Conception of new systems
- Support of the users (internal and external) of the supported systems
What you should bring
- Degree or FP in computer science, business informatics or comparable work experience
- Several years of experience in Java development (e.g., EJB 3, Java Server Pages, Swing)
- Knowledge and work experience is appreciated in J2EE or JavaEE, SOA, web services and SOAP, WSDL, XSD and XML, Apache CXF, JBoss, SQL, Maven, Eclipse, Linux, etc.
- Team spirit and commitment
- Fluent level in English
What´s in for you
- An opportunity for an international experience in an interesting, diversified and challenging work environment
- Work with a highly motivated and international team and exciting projects for prestigious customer
- Work for a German company in one of the most beautiful cities in the world
- Interesting and diverse work that requires the continuous combination of technical expertise with creative thinking and innovative approaches to problem-solving