Are you a talented Java programmer who is interested in working in an innovative and international environment?
As Germany´s biggest privately-owned e-Business company, our customer has more than twenty years´ experience in developing customized and technically perfect digital solutions for online and e-Commerce platforms. They have developed a reputation for excellence through their unique approach to providing digital solutions, focusing on creative problem-solving and agile methodologies to develop innovative and highly personalized strategies to fulfil the needs and requirements of their clients. And they are growing, always looking for people that want to make a difference. By joining them you will experience the dynamics of e-commerce, agile processes in young, open-minded teams, a start-up atmosphere with a steep development curve and flat hierarchies and many extras such as relaxing areas with gaming consoles, Alexa, VR glasses and XXL Flat-screens.
They have recently opened an office in Lisbon and are now looking for java developers to join their global digital solutions team and take part in this exciting step forward.
If you would rather like to work in Germany, we are also looking for talented AEM developers to join their teams in Hamburg, Berlin, and Stuttgart.
What You Will Do:
- Use your strong analytical skills to design solutions and create system architectures
- Work within a team of global solutions providers to develop sophisticated omnichannel e-commerce solutions for large enterprises based on enterprise e-commerce platforms using Java
- Create complex web applications in Java using high performance equipment and current open source frameworks, as well as methods such as SCRUM and TDD
What You Should Bring:
- In-depth knowledge and experience of programming in Java and ideally, skills relating to Spring Framework and Web Services- Knowledge and experience in dealing with databases and persistence systems
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of design patterns
- A strong command of the English language (CEFR: C1), knowledge of German or Portuguese would be an advantage
- You are a team-player with an open-minded perspective and a self-starting attitude
What´s in It For You:
- Interesting and diverse work that requires the continuous combination of technical expertise with creative thinking and innovative approaches to problem-solving
- The unique opportunity to help develop a new company location and be part of a global digital solutions team
- Work for a company who have a reputation for excellence and more than twenty years of experience in providing global digital solutions
- The opportunity to work in an international environment within a highly motivated and openminded team
- Excellent company culture with lots of attractive employee benefits
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 1 año
- Formación Mínima: FP2/Grado Superior
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Número de puestos: 3
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: 42.000€ - 76.000 € Bruto/año
- Otras Provincias: Barcelona , Bizkaia , Granada , Sevilla y Zaragoza
- Info Otros Países: Portugal