Our client aims to work in the most agile manner possible, bringing out as quickly as possible the biggest amount of functionalities that strongly impact our business.
Frontend and Ap Mobile
* React Native (now we have an app with Cordova but we want to refactor it to React Native)
* Testing with Mocha
Infrastructure / DevOps
* Git / Github
Project Management / Communication
* Screens / whiteboards with dashboards
Spanish start-up with an interesting stack
The full stack developer will have the following responsibilities:
* Collaborate within the defined architecture and infrastructure for the frontend and backend of our products
* Build a site that is intuitive and easy to use with efficient, reusable, testable and easy-to-maintain code.
* Understand product needs and reach optimal technical solutions.
* Help define the appropriate engineering processes for its rapid and efficient development.
* Help with the optimization of the refactoring of certain parts of the code
* Add unit, functional and integration tests.
* Help the team finish the sprint tasks in time.
You use good development practices based on clean code, testing and code review.
Experience and belief in using agile methodologies.
Have more than 3 years of experience in web programming. Have at least 1 year of experience in NodeJS and / or React.
Interesting professional opportunity
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.