Our client, a leading multinational, pharmaceutical and life sciences company, is looking for a Senior Consultant for Data Visualization to be based at their offices located in Barcelona.
Develop Dashboards based on business requirements and Support them in a 2nd 3rd level. Learning on business data models to build queries and direct contact with business, functions and development teams will be part of daily work activities.
- In-depth knowledge of data warehouse principles and related technologies
- Experience with dashboard development
- Experience in performing ETL (extract, transform, load) tasks and validating results
- Experience with exporting data out of data warehousing technology for utilization by other systems
- Experience developing standard queries for data warehouse data extraction based on user / conceptual requirements
- Experience with the AO and SAP Query Designer
- Working knowledge of ABAP/OO (for changes in user exit variables CMOD)
- Ability to translate business questions into queries to answer those questions appropriately and deliver business insights.
- Other technical data warehousing skills are welcome
- Knowledge on dashboard tools are welcome.
- Business knowledge on different functions (Finance, Controlling, Product Supply, Purchasing, Sales and Marketing, etc.).
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of data mapping and transformation processes
- Service orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
If you are interested in this opportunity and you think your profile could match with these requirements, please send me your updated cv in English or contact me!
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado