Our client, a leading multinational, pharmaceutical and life sciences company, is looking for a Data Scientist to be based at their offices located in Barcelona.
This position drives and coordinates data and insight driven projects in the Digital Analytics space. The position provides data science services for all divisions.
- Identifies use cases on digital assets that provide business value
- Provides data science services for digital analytics projects including statistical analysis on projects such as Marketing Mix, Promotional Response and Attribution
- Coordinates as necessary with internal and external data science partners to deliver comprehensive data science services
- Generates valuable business insights from digital data and recommend specific business action from their results
- Summarizes results from advanced analytics engagements to be presented to stakeholders for decision making
- Develops and recommends modelling techniques to perform appropriate statistical analysis
- Drives, coordinates and understand data collection for advanced analytics project
We are looking for someone with University degree in information technology, statistics or an equivalent education. Several years of working experience in the field of data science with preference given to digital analytics, digital marketing or e-commerce. Advanced analytics training and experience such as statistical methods, optimization and other techniques. Deep knowledge with at least two statistical packages such as R or SAS. Deep knowledge on data modelling and acquisition techniques needed to perform advanced analytics projects. Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
If you are interested in this opportunity and you think your profile could match with these requirements, please send me your updated cv in English or contact me!
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado