Our client, technology solutions provider based in UK and Spain is looking for a Data Migration Specialist for Microsoft Office 365 projects
Your new role
- Understand customer´s desires and outcomes and produce high quality solutions based on specifications to deliver these outcomes, following best practices.
- Analyse the data structure and both the source and destination platform to choose the best data migration approach.
- Work closely with the architects and technical consultants to propose technical approaches that meet the requirements.
- Write technical documentation to support the data migration.
- Report status to the wider team with clarity and in a timely manner.
- Run the data migrations into the client environments.
- Troubleshoot data migrations.
- Review existing migration tools and providing recommendations for improving performance of the migration process.
- Handover solutions to client or service teams.
- Help establish and promote migration guidelines, best practices and standards.
What you´ll need to succeed
- Demonstrable technical expertise planning, running and analysing migrations from different platforms.
- Experience of working with complex problems and creating solutions that are commercially viable and technically excellent.
- A strong background in data migration in one or, ideally, more of the following scenarios:
o From O365 tenants into O365 tenants.
o From SharePoint On-Premise farms into 3rd party DMS.
o From 3rd Party DMS (Alfresco, Huddle, others) into D365.
o From CRM On-Premise into D365.
- A strong understanding of the SharePoint On-Premise and O365 platforms.
- Experience using one or more of the following migration tools: Sharegate, Metalogix, Mover.
- Excellent PowerShell scripting skills.
- Excellent SQL Server 2008 and above skills.
- Experience of team working and task tracking with Azure DevOps.
- Excellent communication skills and good spoken English (for conversation, not perfect).
- A strong understanding of the D365 platforms.
- Experience working with NoSQL databases.
- Experience of the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Professional, self-motivated, confident with a ‘can do´ attitude.
What you´ll get in return
- Perm contract job
- Interesting salary conditions
- Extra benefits
- You will be part of a young and talented company that brings continuous learning and encourages their workers to enjoy the journey.
If you´re interested in this role, click ´apply now´ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn´t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Experiencia: 1 año
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado