* 2+ years of Programming or scripting experience (Scala, Python, PHP...)
* 2+ years experience implementing BI solutions, you have strong dimensional modeling skills, you know how to design the best data model for each type of use case (ad-hoc, dashboards, statistics ..).
* 2+ years experience designing and implementing architectural components of a Data Warehouse in TBs scale.
* Preferably using Spark and Big Data/Column store DBs (Redshift, Presto, Vertica ).
* 2+ years experience implementing large scale ETL architecture, supporting multiple data sources (internal and external) and multiple use cases (product analytics, marketing, statistical modeling, executive dashboards).
* You know the difference between a Data Lake and a Data Warehouse, and when to use which.
* Excellent SQL skills, you can optimize a query for a specific database and understand the different capabilities of
* open source DBs and vendor DBs.
* You work fast and can pivot quickly, know how to work in a startup environment and balance quality code with fast results.
* You love to learn new technology and solve new challenges. Ideally you have experience implementing graph DBs (gremlin, neo4j)
And you are also
* Professional, passionate about video games and analytics, problem solver, proactive, team worker, rigorous and data oriented.
* You are smart, creative and pragmatic. You love researching the newest advances and finding practical ways to integrate them into your work.
* You work fast without forgetting quality, quickly understand existing code and learning new concepts easily.
* You understand Data Engineering is also about solving business problems, not just technical ones.
We´re looking for software engineers that will work on services for games that are played and loved by several million users every day, all over the world.
We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
You will design and implement scalable systems that can handle 50K events per second, that´s 40TB of compressed data, processing 100s of batch processes and visualized by powerful homegrown front end tools.
You will work closely with awesome developers and data scientists to make the BI tools and architecture the best in the industry.
* You´ll get the newest and most powerful devices and equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account.
* "Mens sana in corpore sano" is the Latin for "a healthy mind in a healthy body". Our team gets a healthy Monday breakfast + delicious daily lunch menus! Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym, football and basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist.
* "An apple a day keeps the doctor away" so we get fresh fruit at the office every day but of course you also get a private medical insurance, just in case.
* Monthly events are there to get you to know your colleagues, drop by our hairdresser´s to get ready (and forget your wallet).
* People development is key for us: coupling an amazing training budget just for you and our internal mobility
* programs you get real growth opportunities!
* If you are new to sunny Barcelona you can also join our Newbies Club: we offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons and help with all your boring paperwork!
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.