- Data management knowledge.
- Strong knowledge on SQL and/or T-SQL.
- Are experienced in processing data working in OLTP databases.
- SSRS administration & development skills.
- Know SSIS and/or SSAS beyond its name.
- Are not afraid to start from scratch with new technologies (NoSQL, etc.)
- Team work, creative, responsible and committed.
- Fluent English communication skills.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Data & BI Engineer in Microsoft technologies, based in our HQ in Alcobendas, Madrid. You enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and are very result-oriented. You are passionate about data, cutting it and slicing it to get the most out of it, optimizing operations and business performance.
We’re not looking for ninjas or gurus, we’re looking for fast learner professionals who are excited and motivated to change things and to work in a close-knit, enthusiastic team environment.
Main responsibilities include
Whole project lifecycle of BI and Data solutions:
Work with business and IT stakeholders to implement functional specifications.
SQL development for OLTP stored procedures or data analysis.
Definition and implementation of ETL, Data Warehouse or OLAP models.
Administration & reports development for Reporting Services (SSRS).
Dashboard & KPI design capabilities (SSRS, Excel, Power BI)
Adhere to good practices, ensuring code quality and performance tuning.
Maintain existing data & BI platforms: Reporting Services, Neo4j (graph database), others.
Support issues raised through our ticketing system.
- Imprescindible Residir: Provincia Puesto
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Formación Mínima: Ingeniero Tecnico
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Número de puestos: 2
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado