As a Data Engineer in our AI/ML unit you will support us in DevOps with focus on Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML). Our unit realizes the value from data @ BASF by providing innovative Big Data / AI / ML DevOps solutions.
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science (or related field) with at least 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with SAP HANA Machine Learning libraries (PAL and HANA-R) and understanding of SAP Databases / Data Warehousing (experience with SAP BW is a plus)
- Strong Experience in Architecting Data Pipelines
- Understanding of Cloud Architectures environments (ideally MS Azure)
- Business Consulting and Technical Consulting skills
- Fluent communication skills in English (spoken and written)
- Experience with Agile Methodologies for software development (SCRUM knowledge appreciated)
- Statistical analysis and modeling
- SAP HANA (focused on machine learning)
- Big Data technologies (e.g. Hadoop stack)
- SQL and NoSQL technologies
- Relevant programming language (R mandatory, Python is a plus)
- Understanding of Machine Learning technologies
- Experience with container technologies (Docker and Kubernetes)
Mandatory hands-on demonstrable experience in below areas:
- Azure Cloud modules (DevOps and AKS mandatory) - at least 1 year
- SAP HANA (PAL and HANA R) - at least 1 year
- R programming - at least 2 years
- Deployment of applications in production environments at scale
- Building data pipelines
- Drive with us the digital transformation of BASF.
- You will be responsible for designing and implementing architectures for advanced analytics projects.
- You advise on technical and architecture questions and evaluate new technologies in Big Data, AI/ML and Data Lake.
- As a competent contact person, you will ensure the further development of expertise within our Big Data DevOps team.
We offer: - A challenging area of responsibility with a high degree of personal responsibility. You will get the opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies on exciting digitalization projects in the areas of big data, AI/ML.
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado