Our client, global company based in Barcelona is looking for a SAP & Tableau Expert to join their Data & Analytics department.
Tasks and responsibilities:
Define data structures and support the process design:
- Support / review the design of Management (Cost-) Accounting processes to ensure that they enable later data mining activities
- Define the base data sets and combine multiple data sources from different systems, like Business Warehouse, Sharepoints and other applications
- Define the necessary technical data requirements in close cooperation with the accounting experts and the BI developer from IT
- Publish and maintain a base set of data sources for the most common analytical questions
Develop Tableau reports:
- Develop graphical reports for the different areas of accounting operations (with main focus on Cost Accounting)
- Generalise the reports, in order that they can be used by different organisations, countries or regions.
Consult accounting operations in analytics:
- Pro-actively identify opportunities for new graphical reports in the area of Cost Accounting, by being actively involved in process and functional discussions and constant exchanges within the Cost Accounting organization
- Support the request of new graphical reports by translating the business language into technical data structures
- Help users understand the functional and technical possibilities of the new reports
- Present and roll-out the new reports to the global Cost Accounting organisation by also highlighting the functional utilisation and what kind of results might be expected (with focus on the business objective of the report).
- Provide support to the Accounting Operations departments in the analysis and interpretation of the results shown in the reports, combining both, the functional view as well as the technical view.
- Support process improvement initiatives or projects which require analysis of mass-data.
Administrator Tableau Server and Database Access:
- Publish the reports on the tableau server space reserved for accounting operations
- Administer the user and user-groups
- Be first contact for Business Intelligence Tableau Server group
Knowledge and skills:
- Thorough knowledge of data modelling (data structures, table joins)
- Knowledge and previous experience on Tableau and Tableau server is highly appreciated
- Good knowledge of SAP data structures in the area of Cost accounting
- Comprehensive SAP customizing knowledge of the Controlling module
- General accounting knowledge and experience with value flows
- Good business and IT skills in order to translate business questions into data structures and reports
- Good analytical skills to interpret reports, identify the added value of the reports generated and guide users through next steps
- Good presentation and communication skills, working with virtual and global teams
- Able to think from the “customer” perspective in order to build reports which supports
- Capability of target orientated working with users from different organisations
- Excellent English skills encompassing special terminologies in the area of Finance & Accounting and IT.
Salary package: Basic salary + social benefits + career path
Whether you consider that your profile could match with our client requirements, do not hesitate to apply at this job offer.
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado