Your new company
International end client company based in Barcelona.
Your new role
The Solution Coordinator is responsible for managing delivery and support of outsourced Security services. To do so, he/she establishes and maintains professional management practices with the outsourcing partner and IT. Working closely with the service provider and company technical service coordinators, this role ensures the availability and quality of contracted services. Is responsible for maintaining the Security applications technologies, providing Infrastructure Roadmaps and forward looking trend analysis. Manages HW & SW life cycle. Contributes to definition of global rules and standards for the service.
This role works closely with Infrastructure dpt and Business Applications teams to design and delivers Security solutions which meet business needs. It demands IT Architecture and service management experience to support and coordinate the delivery of enterprise IT solutions, acting as a broker of services between IT and the vendor´s delivery management team.
What you´ll need to succeed
- Senior cyber Security professional with +5 years experience as Team Leader or Coordinator or Manager role, a total of +8 years in security or cyber security areas
- Large experience managing and leading projects in cyber security, to deploy new solutions and new process across different IT areas
- Large experience in Security Architecture and Design, including definition of architecture of security solutions as well as creation of process, procedures, etc
- Large experience in Network Security including Firewalls (Checkpoint) as well as IPS, Zscaler and SIEM platforms (LogRhythm)
- Large experience in Cloud Security (AWS)
- Large experience in Windows and Linux Servers security, including Domain Controllers for Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Fluent in English
- Experience leading a team and projects with several other stakeholders
- Good communication and negotiation skills including management and director´s level
What you´ll get in return
- Perm contract
- Competitive salary conditions
- Social benefits
- Professional development and trainings
What you need to do now
If you´re interested in this role, click ´apply now´ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn´t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado