Our client, a global leading end client of Chemical products with their IT shared service center based in Barcelona is looking for a Security Operations Analyst.
The role is required to plan, initiate and support cybersecurity operations, implementation, improvements and investigations for computer assets, business systems and data by responding to incidents raised my our managed Security Operations Centre, by analyzing the results of the technical evaluations, by providing guidance in remediation efforts, by educating a broader audience in best-practice security procedures, and by continuously improving this process through advanced training and implementation of more effective defensive measures. He/she will also be ensure effective promotion of service and products, management and implementation of strategic projects, increase of efficiency and overall management of functional activities.
The ideal candidate for the position will have:
- BSc or higher education.
- 3 or more years experience in an IT Security Operations (SOC) role.
- Desirable; applicable professional qualification e.g SANS, CISSP, GCIH, GIAC, GCFE, GREM SANS
- Certifications, EnCE, Cyber Incident Response (CSIRT/CERT).
- IT Service Management process know how
- Knowledge of IT Networks & Security
- Ideally several years of experience in IT service delivery
- Ideally hold a ITIL Service Management Certification
- You should have experience with cybersecurity forensics tools and methodologies, Incident Response planning and procedures
- You feel comfortable communicating on a wide range of security incidents
- You will be actively involvement in threat intelligence and cybersecurity research communities
- You have prior experience in Information Security with a focus on incident response and security operations
- You will have a strong working knowledge of network protocols, ports and common services, such as TCP/IP network protocols and application layer protocols
- You possess an understanding of data privacy laws and legislation
- You will have a broad understanding of the cyber security threat landscape and the tools, techniques and tactics of Targeted Threat Actors
- You have experience in Windows, network and mobile device forensics
- Problem and change management skills, Communication skills.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
Salary package: basic salary + social benefits + career path
If you consider that your profile could match with our client requirements, do not hesitate to send me your updated CV in English!
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado