Our client, global multinational end client, consumer goods sector, is seeking a Cyber Security Analysts for its offices located around Barcelona.
This role will perform security incident investigations, threat intelligence analysis and ad-hoc security reviews. The successful candidate will work closely with experienced cyber security professionals from the SOC and IS/IT Security specialist around the world to protect company assets against cyber threats.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Investigation, escalation, and coordination in the remediation of information security incidents in line with industry best practices (SANS, NIST, etc.).
- Perform cyber threat assessments, ad-hoc security reviews and hunting activities to identify, analyze and report on vulnerabilities and/or malicious activities and trends that could be indicative of risk.
- Contribute on the design, development and implementation of new analytic methods for detecting threads.
- Contribute on the computer and network forensic investigations relating to various forms of malware, computer intrusion, theft of information, denial of service, data breaches, etc.
- Maintain key relationships both internal and external.
Master´s degree in Computer Engineering, Information Security, or equivalent
More than 2 years relevant work experience
Strong knowledge on information security incident handling and remediation processes
Strong knowledge of network architecture concepts including topology, protocols, and components
Strong knowledge on system and network security
Knowledge of security information and event management solutions (e.g. SIEM)
Strong analytical skills to analyze and evaluate technical information
Fluency in English (oral and written) is a must Show us that you are able to work effectively in a complex matrix environment. We will reward your highly developed technical skills as well as your result focus, which will be your main assets for this position. If you believe you have the profile and are looking for a global opportunity - apply now!
- Idioma: Inglés
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: 45.000€ - 45.000 € Bruto/año