* Master´s degree in Computer Engineering, Information Security, or equivalent
* More than 4 years relevant work experience
* Strong knowledge of network architecture concepts including topology, protocols, and components
* Strong knowledge on system and network security
* Knowledge of security information event management and threat modeling solutions
* Strong knowledge on information security incident handling and remediation processes
* Strong analytical skills to analyze and evaluate technical information
* Fluency in English (oral and written) is a must
Holding at least one of the following certifications will be a plus:
* CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker
* GCIH - GIAC Certified Incident Handler
* GWAPT - GIAC Web Application Penetration Tester
* CCNA, CCNP or any other relevant network certification
* CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional
* CISA - Certified Information System Auditor
* ISO 27001 FoundationKnowledge in at least one of the following technologies:
Knowledge in at least one of the following technologies:
* Security logging and monitoring (i.e. SIEM)
* IDS / IPS
* CheckPoint firewalls
* Operating systems (UNIX/Linux and Windows)
* Web application firewalls
As a Cyber Security Specialist will perform cyber threat intelligence reviews, assess and track potential cyber threats commonly associated with attempted intrusions, network & host-based attacks (external & internal), product vulnerabilities, etc., and coordinate incident response and remediation efforts.
Our client, a multinational Worlds leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company with 90 billion Euros in sales, more than 300,000 employees worldwide and 440 factories in more than 80 countries, is offering an attractive and dynamic international working environment with constant opportunities for development, reflecting their conviction that people are the most important asset.
To grow its Security Operation Center, our client is looking for a Cyber Security Specialist to join its global SOC team.
The main responsibilities will be:
* Investigation, escalation, and coordination in the remediation of information security incidents in line with industry best practices (SANS, NIST, etc.)
* Perform cyber threat assessments, ad-hoc security reviews and hunting activities to identify, analyze and report on vulnerabilities and/or malicious activities and trends that could be indicative of risk
* Design, development and implementation of new analytic methods for detecting threads
* Conduct computer and network forensic investigations relating to various forms of malware, computer intrusion, theft of information, denial of service, data breaches, etc.
* Recommend best practices to internal stakeholders depending upon the context
* Maintain key relationships both internal and external
Oportunidades de carrera y desarrollo profesional
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.