Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
At our new Global Delivery Center (GDC) based in Prague, our vision is to deliver exceptional value to our diverse range of clients. These people are all leaders in their industries, and that´s why people we employ will be instrumental in getting the job done. We want bold, different, and exceptional talents who will work together as a global team of highly skilled experts to deliver outstanding service across countries and clients. You will work with brilliant minds, get the opportunity to learn through an extensive training and learning program, all while working in one of Europe´s fastest growing cities. We are transforming support services to be more agile and more effective globally. Our focus on activation, omni-channel, automation, knowledge management, analytics, and self-service.
Monitor infrastructure remotely.
Ensure that the assigned infrastructure on the client site is configured, installed, tested and operational.
Identify problems and errors prior to or when they occur and log all such incidents in a timely manner with the required level of detail.
Leverage knowledge articles to investigate and resolve second line support calls assigned
Provide remote support to clients.
Identify the root cause of incidents and problems. Prepares RCA for business critical incidents and downtime.
Use post mortem template to update post mortem notes after ticket resolution.
Follow the three-strike rule to monitor resolved tickets.
Participate in daily performance huddles, identify causes of performance shortcomings and provide suggestions for improvement.
Perform the role of the operations specialist during the shift to the SLA / OLA monitor and ensure that all measures are taken to avoid breaches.
Develop detailed work instructions for L1 Engineers to follow and complete requests, process events and resolve incidents.
Review the recurring or high impact incidents and manage them through a problem management process.
Submit change implementation plan with risk assessments and roll-back actions.
• CCNA Collaboration, or at least 2+ years of hands-on experience with supporting Cisco Unified Communications solutions
• Experience with CUAC, UCCX, UCCE and UCS-B/UCS-C is desirable
• Experience and/or certifications with one or more of the following vendors and technologies is particularly advantageous: Polycom, Peterconnects (JDM Software), Andtek, Voxtron, ARC Attendant, Aurenz, NICE, MIND, Creston, Calabrio, Fenestrae, IPTrade, ACME Packet/Oracle SBC, Audiocodes, NewVoice, Sonus/Ribbon SBC
• 2+ years of experience in communicating with customer to resolve complex and critical issues
• Proficiency in English & Spanish is required
Core business hours will run between 6am - 6pm, you will be required to work 8 hours shift scheduled during these operating hours. The team will then share the responsibility of providing support to clients outside of these core hours on a ´on call´ basis, rostered basis and for which you will be compensated.
We offer you:
· 5 weeks of vacation
· 3 sick days per calendar year
· Motivating range of salary
· Compensation in the amount of fixed basic salary for temporary absence to 21 days per year
· Contribution to pension insurance
· Contribution for public transport
· Over standard health care
· Meal tickets
· Refreshment (coffee, tea, water on work)
· Notebook and mobile phone including data tariff per company standards
· 10% annual bonus
· Paid referral bonus system
- Great environment
- Idioma: Español (Alto) | Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Formación Mínima: Ingeniero Tecnico
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: 30.000€ - 60.000 € Bruto/año
- Incentivos: notebook, cell phone, paid sick days,
- Info Otros Países: España