Our Client, a leading multinational Company from Sweden, with more than 46.000 employees, a world-leading provider of sustainable productivity solutions, with presence in 180 countries, serving customers with innovative air compressor technology, vacuum solutions, air treatment systems, construction and mining equipment, power tools, assembly systems and water and dewatering pump solutions, developing products and services focused on productivity, energy efficiency, safety and ergonomics.
The company is currently recruiting for a position of CRM Developer that an be based either in Spain (Zaragoza) or in Belgium (Boom).
- Performing technical design, system setup and configuration for new deployments, improvement projects and new feature requests;
- As part of a small team, you will also assist the global team with system administration, testing, configuration and data loads;
- Communication with suppliers in relation to escalated issues or system
• You have a Bachelor or a Master in ICT or equivalent experience;
• Salesforce certification or equivalent experience.
• Y ou have experience with managing and supporting Salesforce Sales Cloud Orgs in a global environment;
• Y ou have experience with Change & Release Management;
• You know how to analyze new feature requests and develop functionality within Salesforce limitations;
• You know when to code and when to use point-and-click solutions;
• Experience with sales tools and processes and CRM applications is a plus;
• Having experience with providing IT systems training (to end users) is a plus.
• Salesforce Development and Configuration;
• Confident in: Visualforce, Apex, SQL, html;
• Experience with following is a plus: o Lightning setup/development, o Python,
o Callidus Cloud CPQ;
• Understanding of ERP/CRM systems
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Formación Mínima: Ingeniero Tecnico
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado