Our client, one of the most famous companies in the world, FMCG, is looking for a CRM Analyst for their offices located in Barcelona (surroundings). The CRM analyst will provide Customer Analytics, Business reporting and Insights to support the organization in making insight-based business and marketing decisions.
You will be part of a team formed by 2 areas (Consumer Analytics and Campaign Design).
Your focus will be: extracting business value from data analytics, turning data into insights. You will deep dive into business problems to find the root cause using data. Also, will ensure with the Campaign managers that the right analysis (pre/post campaign, sales performance...) is conducted to produce CRM recommendations and optimize CRM activations.
Among your duties include:
- Business & Customer Data Insights
- CRM Campaigns & Lifecycle Programs
- Reporting CRM KPIs
- Digital business (ecommerce strategy)
- Data extraction
What is the ideal candidate?
- University degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Business or similar.
- 3-4 years´ experience in an Analytics/CRM. It´s important that the candidate comes from an ecommerce company / project or pure players.
- Experience in predictive analytics, digital analytics, segmentation, and related areas.
- Knowledge of data mining, statistics, and / or econometrics.
- Programming skills and advanced knowledge of at least one programming language. Programming with SQL is a must; knowledge of SPSS and R is a plus.
- Ability to think analytically, quantitatively, and creatively. Ability to work as part of a team. Proactive, with business vision and critical thinking.
- A strong interest in finding practical solutions to complex business problems.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to transform data into business insights (We are looking for a professional who not only focuses on the extraction of data and its basic functions, we look for the candidate who can translate the insights into utilities for business)
- Fluent in English
If you are looking for an international project where you can contribute from the first day and have a career plan, this is your opportunity! Send me your cv please in English.
- Experiencia: 3 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado