The Atlas Copco Group is looking for a CRM Developer for the Specialty Rental Division.
As a technical expert, you will fulfill a crucial technical role in the global deployment, support & development of the organization´s CRM toolset (Salesforce.com, Callidus CPQ, and several related apps and integrations), which is used by more than 430 employees worldwide.
Your main focus points include:
· Performing technical design, system setup and configuration for new deployments, improvement projects and new feature requests
· As part of a small team, you will also assist the global team with system administration, testing, configuration and data loads
· Communication with suppliers in relation to escalated issues or system enhancements
· Assist with developing the R-PSM roadmap
· You have experience with managing and supporting Salesforce Sales Cloud orgs in a global environment
· You have experience with Change & Release Management
· You know how to analyze new feature requests and develop functionality within Salesforce limitations
· You know when to code and when to use point-and-click solutions
· Experience with sales tools and processes and CRM applications is a plus
· Having experience with providing IT systems training (to end users) is a plus
· Salesforce development and configuration
· Confident in: Visualforce, Apex, SQL, HTML (CSS)
· Understanding of ERP/CRM systems and integrations
· Understanding of ITIL
· Understanding of IT project management
· Strong English written and oral communication skills
· Any additional language is a plus
· You have a Bachelor or a Master in ICT or equivalent experience
· Salesforce certification or equivalent experience
· Experience with CPQ (quoting) and ERP systems are a definite plus
· You are passionate about IT & CRM technology
· You are organized, structured and always look for better and smarter ways to work
· You are a fast learner and a problem solver
· You are able to work independently
· You are very customer focused, always keeping one eye on the business
· You are a team player and happy to share your knowledge
· You like working in a fast-paced, multi-cultural, global environment
· You are able to do some domestic and international travel (5-10%)
Country and city description
This position will be located in our factory in Zaragoza (Spain) or in Boom (Belgium).
For applicants applying from outside Belgium or Spain, local+ conditions will apply.
Specialty Rental is a division within Atlas Copco’s Power Technique business area. It serves customers in the industry segments around the world with temporary air, power, pumps and steam rental solutions. The specialty rental services are offered under several brands. The divisional headquarters is located in Boom, Belgium.
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Formación Mínima: Grado EEES (Bolonia)
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado