The Corporate CIO - EMEA (h/m), will have the following academic background:
* Degree in Computer Sciences, Systems Engineering, or any other relevant field.
* Language skills: Fluency in English (C1 or more) and Spanish.
* Located in Zaragoza: first option and second one in Barcelona. If the candidate live in Barcelona he/she will report to HQ in Zaragoza.
* 40% travel EMEA. Availability to travel in a regular way.
* Experience in INDUSTRIAL Companies with more than 4-5 plants around the world. (manufacturing and production).
* Leadership, building relationships within IT Department and the business.
* Experience managing teams with more than 15 workers.
* Minimum 10 years of experience, of which min. 5 years in similar position, with solid knowledge of leading IT staff at international INDUSTRIAL companies.
* Excellent team player and with strong impact and influence on stakeholders management.
Multinational company involved in digital and technical transformation. We are looking for a Corporate CIO - EMEA (h/m) based in Zaragoza (option one) or Barcelona.
Detalles del cliente
Multinational company located in Zaragoza is looking for a Corporate CIO - EMEA (h/m) based in Zaragoza (option one) or Barcelona.
Descripción de la oferta
Corporate CIO - EMEA (h/m) reporting to VP CIO:
* To support the global IT Group strategy and management, ensuring the deliverable to the business and the collaboration at the different levels.
* Recommend information technology strategies, policies and procedures by evaluating organisation outcomes, identifying problems, evaluating trends and anticipating requirements.
* To ensure the delivery of technology, on time and with high standards of quality, guaranteeing the delivery of real added value to members, consumers and internal users through IT services.
* To ensure and promote the implementation of Global IT policies and workflows at a local level.
* Will be responsible for the implementation and constantly monitoring of IT processes and deliverables.
* To promote an effective collaboration and teamwork within the different IT Departments and between the other different Departments.
* Manage an international team based in Saragossa and different plants around Europe.
* To define and designs properly the roles and responsibilities in the IT Department, allowing the IT staff to focus on the key and right activities.
* To set objectives and plans for the IT Department, while guaranteeing that they have and develop the right skills.
* To manage and respect the budgetary targets.
Oferta de empleo
* Career path.
* Multinational environment.
* Position based in HQ EMEA.
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.