(OSP) Otto Group Solution Provider is an IT specialist for retail and logistics. Set up in 1991 as the software partner for the Otto Group, more than 250 employees are now responsible for stable, flexible, and innovative software solutions for manufacturers and retailers.
The Otto Group is a globally active group of retailers and retail-related service providers with around 51,800 employees and sales of 13.7 billion euros. Through 123 major companies, it has a presence in more than 30 countries in Europe, North and South America as well as Asia. With online sales of 7.9 billion euros, the Otto Group is one of the world’s largest online retailers.
Find out here what career opportunities OSP has to offer and set yourself new challenges!
• Support, optimization and continuous further development of the SAP MM system with focus on procurement (order requirements, orders, subcontracting, stock transport orders, pricing and invoice verification) and/or the SAP LE system (outbound deliveries, inbound deliveries, message determination)
• Analysis of existing processes and implementation of optimizations in the system by means of customizing
• 2nd / 3rd Level Support and Daily Task Management/Incident Management using the SAP Solution Manager (Solman)
• Testing of the solutions
• At least 2 years of professional experience as a SAP MM Consultant
• Deep understanding of the MM and/or LE module
• Good workflow knowledge, especially procurement process Know-how
• Experiences with the interfaces: IDoc, XML and the SAP Solution Manager
• Experiences in customizing and basic knowledge of ABAP are a plus
• Confident appearance, communication and team skills as well as customer orientation
• Experience of working in a multicultural environment
• Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
What’s in it for you?
• An awesome role within a fast growing company in a state of the art, centrally located office in Madrid
• Be part of a new SAP development team and support the digital strategy of one of the largest online retailers
• Competitive salary
• Career and professional growth
• Long-term employment
• Social benefits
- Imprescindible Residir: Spain
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Formación Mínima: Diplomado
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
- Otras Provincias: Albacete, Barcelona, Cádiz y Sevilla