We are seeking for a confident Computer Vision and Image Processing engineer, to join our client´s software team in their office in Cornellà de Llobregat (Barcelona), working in R&D and development of European Research Projects.
- Competitive salary with other benefits (30.000-45.000€ gross/year depending on experience)
- Flexible working hours. Possibility teleworking one or two days per week.
- Career development plan. Access to conferences and training, internal tech sessions.
- Language courses
- Health & dental private insurance
- A unique experience working in an international, dynamic and growing group in Technology.
- Cutting-edge technologies
- A unique office atmosphere with free drinks and snacks.
As part of the job, the person will be responsible of:
- Be part of our team to work on image processing and computer vision areas
- Execute developments for computer vision and image processing to operate as a standalone module or integrated with Artificial Intelligence modules
- Analyze and define solutions to solve the requirements of each project
The ideal candidate shall have:
- Bachelor´s degree in Computer Science or similar (Master is a plus)
- 3/4+ years relevant experience on Image processing / computer vision.
- Strong C++ Software development skills and knowledge of a scripting language.
- Basic knowledge in pattern recognition and classification, machine/deep learning.
- Image processing skills: (color) image segmentation, texture enhancement, super-resolution techniques and denoising.
- Knowledge in the following tools: JIRA, SVN and BitBucket
- Desired Tools: git, opencv (required) itk, tensorflow and boost, cmake (optional)
- Knowledge in: Multithreading , CUDA programming, computer vision hardware (cameras, optics, lighting) will be an added value
- English: Fluent in English
If you are interested in this position, send us your updated CV.
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado