Our client, a global leading end client of Chemical products with their IT shared service center based in Barcelona is looking for a Cloud Security Architect
The role is required to develop, plan, maintain and support the roadmap to leveraging IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service); PaaS (Platform as a Service), SaaS (Software as a Service) solutions based on Microsoft Azure, O365 and Amazon AWS services. He will be responsible to integrate those technologies and solutions in a secure manner into the existing infrastructure. He will provide guidance and consultancy towards the business on these technologies and support project leaders during the planning of security relevant activities for cloud based software projects. He will design and maintain the cloud delivery methodologies, governance framework and security standards in this area.
The ideal candidate for the position will have:
- BSc or higher education.
- +5 or more years experience in an Cloud architecture role.
- Desirable applicable professional qualification e.g MCSE Cloudplatform and Infrastructure, CCSP , TOGAF, SANS, CISSP and ISACA.
- Proven experience on track record of managing and delivering large-scale enterprise IT projects.
- Familiarity with industry compliance and security standards including PCI DSS, SOC-1&2, ISO 27001, GDPR.
- Problem and change management skills, Communication skills.
- Understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends.
- Experience in identifying the relationships between business services, information, applications and global infrastructure assets.
- Broad experience in designing, building, and operating global IT infrastructures.
- Hands on experience in integration of cloud services with on-premise technologies from Microsoft, Oracle, HP, SAP.
- Broad Knowledge of IT Networks & Security.
- Infrastructure automation through DevOps experience desired.
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies desired.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Ideally hold a Project Management Certification (Prince 2) and Service Management Certification (ITIL).
Salary package: basic salary + social benefits + career path
If you consider that your profile could match with our client requirements, do not hesitate to send me your updated CV in English!
- Experiencia: Más de 5 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado