Are you the enthusiastic Cloud Engineer with an affinity for security that will strengthen our team? We are looking for a Cloud Engineer, in other words, an IT System Engineer that builds and manages IT infrastructures using cloud technology based on mostly Linux but also Windows. As a Cloud Engineer, you help to set up and manage the technical infrastructure of our customers. You will take care of the implementation and handling of changes and solving disruptions and escalations. The ideal candidate feels competent to work at a high technical level, is eager to learn and is willing to follow the applicable processes and procedures. To expand our services to Spain, we are looking for candidates in and around the Barcelona area.
• Build and manage servers and networks
• Actively securing managed environments
• Log management; monitoring, interpreting, alerting and incident response
• Assisting on vulnerability assessments and security audits
• Cloud infrastructure architecture and implementation, setup and configuration of AWS services
• Develop CloudFormation/Terraform scripts for cloud environment
• Knowledge and experience in Linux, Unix, security technology and cloud technology
• Extensive knowledge and expertise of the public cloud (networking, storage, security, etc.).
• Expertise with Cloud Security design and tools
• BS level technical degree required; Computer Science or Engineering preferred
• Good verbal and written communication skills (Spanish and English)
• A great advantage is having certifications such as AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional, AWS Certified Solution Architect Associate / Professional and the like
• Fast growing company with opportunities to learn a lot and to develop
• Flexible and relaxed working atmosphere
• Participate in a great culture and help innovate the future
• Competitive salary
Fortytwo Security in a leading Dutch security company based in Amsterdam that empowers organisations to detect, prevent and respond to cyber threats. We perform security audits and consultation to help our customers secure their information security systems and comply with industry regulations. We are growing our Barcelona office where we serve our Spanish clients.
The ideal candidate feels competent to work at a high technical level, is eager to learn and is willing to follow the applicable processes and procedures.
- Imprescindible Residir: España
- Idioma: Inglés (Medio)
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Formación Mínima: Ingeniero Tecnico
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: A determinar
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: 18.000€ - 39.000 € Bruto/año
- Otras Provincias: Girona y Tarragona