Kiteris is a young, agile company dedicated to providing IT project management services based on the delivery of excellence, the quality of our team and the contribution of value through specialization and innovation. We are located in Spain and Portugal but serve different customers in Europe and South America.
We are therefore looking for an experienced Solutions Architect based in Barcelona, responsible for the overall design of cloud solutions and mapping of business requirements to systems/technical requirements, works as a team member along with the Business Partners, Developers, Testers, Technical Architects, Data Architects and Security Architecture to deliver the complete solution for the business.
- Design and architect scalable, distributed on-prem and cloud-based Services and Applications that integrate across different technologies.
- Provide comprehensive architectural support to development staff at the highest technical level for all aspects to ensure proposed solutions are technically viable.
- Full understanding of Azure and GCP platform services.
- Deep understanding of Enterprise Service Bus and reliable message delivery based architecture.
- Define and/or validate logical and physical architecture for a proposed solution, applying all relevant enterprise and industry standards.
- Work closely with software engineering and technical teams to ensure a successful rollout of the solution.
- Work closely with business stakeholders so that business vision and requirements are addressed correctly.
- Analyze complex functional and non-functional requirements and make appropriate design adjustments, as well as provide effort estimates to support project management.
- Carry out performance analysis of existing and proposed solutions against difficult-to-achieve performance requirements.
- Interact with vendors, as required, to provide the necessary oversight to software implementation and product rollout processes.
- Provide guidance to software development teams on activities including service-oriented and object-oriented analysis and design.
- Define and support software architecture models and write the necessary code, frameworks, and documentation to distribute to the technical community to leverage in technical solutions.
- Effectively communicate design concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Lead and mentor other software engineers in the company.
- Be part of a team of peers working on highly technical initiatives.
- Conduct evaluation of new technology platforms and components.
- Create ‘Request for Proposal’ documents in collaboration with different business entities.
- Make recommendations for software and hardware end of life replacement.
- Create and participate in the establishment of the reference architecture and domain models.
- Follow the established Enterprise Architecture methodology.
Key skills and experience
- Bachelor´s Degree.
- Excellent Java development experience. Minimum of 8+ years of Java-based development.
- Adequate understanding of cloud platform services architecture and development skills.
- Knowledge of .NET systems is preferred.
- 10+ years of experience in software development and design.
- 5+ years of experience in software architecture role.
- Experience in applying Service-Oriented Architecture to solutions.
- Deep knowledge and experience in using and applying API, SOAP, WSDL, JSON and XML based solutions.
- Experience with Enterprise Service Bus, reliable messaging and event processing systems.
Position based in Barcelona.
- Idioma: Inglés
- Experiencia: Más de 10 años
- Formación Mínima: Licenciado
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado