The ideal candidate for this position will exhibit the following experience, skills and competencies:
* The candidate should possess a degree in Engineering and at least 2 years of experience as a SW consultant in ERPs. Healthcare experience would be a plus.
* Project Management skills
* Good knowledge of administration and maintenance of servers and workstations in both, hardware and software areas
* Knowledge of relational databases and SQL queries. Knowledge of Oracle would be a plus
* Knowledge of Laboratory Information Systems would be a plus
* Knowledge of ASTM and HL7 communication protocols would be a plus
* The candidate must be available to travel throughout the International territory as needed
* Excellent communication skills and fluency in English (written and spoken) is mandatory
* Be self-motivated, take initiative and be willing to lead technical presentations and discussions with affiliates or distributors and end-users in hospitals and laboratories
* Proven customer-orientated background and able to work in a fast-paced environment
This position is part of the Operations & Customer Support team located in Barcelona. This position is responsible of building strong and lasting relationships with customers. He or she is also responsible for supporting our customers (affiliates or distributors) with technical issues with clinical SW applications.
Detalles del cliente
Descripción de la oferta
* Be the ambassador of our healthcare applications in front of our affiliates and distributors in the international territory
* Build customer relationships by keeping customers informed of how and when problems are resolved
* Supervise our affiliates and distributors on how they plan and coordinate the implementation of our products in their respective markets
* Study the requirements of our customers and whats best for that particular implementation. Address all gaps via configuration instead of customization
* Perform product presentations and demos in front of our affiliates and distributors
* Make sure our affiliates and distributors have all the required documentation for properly answer to tenders
* Install and configure the SW applications
* Perform required functional and technical and training sessions
* Respond to and resolve client problems as they relate to technical software issues
* Refer more complex problems to R&D department
* Identify and resolve issues affecting customer`s network working closely with the hospital´s IT department.
Oferta de empleo
Depending on the experience between 35.000 euros and 40.000 euros fix salary.
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.