We are looking for a bright Client Support & Operations Technician to provide enterprise level technical support to our customers resolving their issues, monitoring and operating the production service, but also assisting our clients via phone, web, email, chat and other support channels as required. The expected amount of client contacts is moderate, as more second line based, so the focus is more oriented to serve well the few contacts, and provide good operations experiences to them.
This job is based on Shifts, being Mornings and Evenings as initial, but there could be extended to 24X7 as business requires.
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- High level of English and Spanish (Interview in both English and Spanish), with High writting and speaking skills.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux systems.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent client-facing skills and empathy.
- Proven ability to multitask whilst maintaining quality, attention to detail and client empathy.
- A team player with good listening, communication and analytical skills.
- Confident, engaging personality with a natural ability to develop trusted relationships with clients, partners and colleagues.
Candidates should have residence in Spain.
- Proven working experience in Enterprise Technical Support with strong problem solving capabilities and a passion to deliver first-class service and support.
- Knowledge in AWS, NodeJs, MongoDB, Networking, Production Environments.
- 24X7 availability.
• Implementation, operation and monitoring of the live, test and development environments of our Technology Platform and associated client solutions
• Provision of advice or troubleshooting, if appropriate, on all technical queries and issues, to ensure that clients get the most out of our engagement solutions
• Identifying, capturing and resolving client enquiries and issues in line with agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to ensure optimal client satisfaction
• Identifying, collecting and documenting technical issues or suggestions including assessing potential improvements to maximise client satisfaction and operational performance
• Participating in testing, user acceptance and quality assurance processes to ensure correct functionality, required operational performance and maximum client satisfaction
• Producing FAQs and relevant subject matter content to support client experience
• Proactive contribution and client experience champion for the continuous improvement of the Client Service & Operations function
• This is a full-time position (40 hours a week) working flexible 8 hour shifts scheduled between 09.00 and 23.00 Monday to Sunday, expandable to 24X7.
- Imprescindible Residir: España
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Formación Mínima: FP2/Grado Superior
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Turno rotatorio
- Honorarios: 21.000€ - 27.000 € Bruto/año