Perfil del Candidato:
Ideally educated to degree level in computing technologies. Must be an enthusiastic leader. Focused and result driven.
A strong commitment and responsible attitude - with particular regard to customer satisfaction.
Excellent communication to build up and develop positive working relationships at all levels.
ITIL and TOEIC/TOEFL Technical certifications will be an advantage.
A minimum experience of 5 years as Client Infrastructure Manager position is required in an International or European company.
Knowledge of Team Management.
Knowledge of User Hardware environment (Desktop, Laptop, Thin Client, MFP, VC).
Knowledge of methods and technical skills for the administration and exploitation of hardware client.
Knowledge of creating technical and end user documentation.
Knowledge of creating and updating end user documentation.
Basic ITIL Knowledge.
Ability to communicate, interact and work effectively and cooperatively with people from different teams and levels.
Ability to manage multiple priorities.
Good written and verbal communication skills.
Datos del Puesto:
The Client Infrastructure Support Manager provides IT support for every user in company and is responsible for these activities:
* IT Onsite support for end user, VIP Support, and office moves (new office, moving)
* Provide support for European offices: Desktop, Laptop, Thin Client, MFP, VC, printing and scanning solutions.
* Asset Management, stock management, IT purchase, and billing control and validation.
International Company with 86 offices around the world and presence in 36 countries.
* Manage the Client Infrastructure team and organize day-to-day operations.
* Supplier management (relationship and delivery).
* Ensure basic tasks are managed by the local Office Manager (Inventory, installation).
* On-site support for office based solutions (printers & scanner; IP Phone (VoIP) usage, desktops, laptops, videoconference, etc.)
* Support operations in regards with service management processes (dispatching, planning, administrative support).
* Project manage roll out of new clients (desktops, laptops, etc.).
* Installation, configuration and support tasks for the PC fleet in accordance with existing policies (e.g. WSUS, antivirus, etc.)
* Incident and problem management (solve or escalate the incidents/problems)
* Responsible for IT purchases.
* Budget management (assets, etc..)
* Asset management (Creation, Updates, Broker, )
* Responsible or provide a support for office relocation or complete office moves.
* Update and create documentations for Client Infrastructure activities.
* Provide advice and guidance.
* Users basic training on asset solutions.
Options to grow as a professional.