CAT Team Developer
(Front-end or Back-end Developer)
The CAT Team developer is responsible for the successful development and delivery of all the assigned client requests. They report to their assigned CAT team developer lead. The CAT team developer is a prestigious position in that the ability to deliver in a timely fashion with deep understanding of the client request meeting every expectation is highly visible and valued by their clients.
• Capable web developer with ability to deliver the full cycle of a project, including application, architecture, design input, site layout, user interface, database design and programming.
• Knowledge and experience with Test Driven Development, Unit Testing, Git, SVN.
• Strong desire to deliver quality work in a timely manner.
• Ability to follow coding standards and best practices.
• Desire to stay up to date on new technologies, techniques and best practices.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
• Understand assigned Jira tasks thoroughly. Understanding the client request thoroughly as well as having the ability to seek other potential solutions for the client is extremely valuable.
• Understand the overall architecture and design as given by the CAT team developer lead.
• Code and test tasks following all coding standards and best practices.
• Code review fellow CAT team member pull requests.
• Ensure all tasks are completed within the sprint period.
• Attend all daily standups, sprint reviews and planning meetings and also guild meetings.
• Notify fellow team members and CxC during daily standups of any blockers.
• Be a resource for all CAT team developers.
• Provide documentation in Jira for testing team to fully understand and test any changes.
• Provide documentation in Jira for the Production team to deploy changes to production.
• Respond to all internal Hipchat and Email in a timely manner.
- Imprescindible Residir: España
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto)
- Experiencia: 1 año
- Formación Mínima: FP2/Grado Superior
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: 24.000€ - 33.000 € Bruto/año
- Incentivos: 1 hour every day of English or French during