* BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field
* At least 2 years of experience in C ++
* Experience with Qt and QML
* FrameBuffer and X environment
* Data Base (MySQL) of advantage
* Experience in working in agile project teams (Scrum)
We are looking for a C++ Software Engineer with a passion for building next-generation products in the eMobility sector to contribute on the development of a company that cares for a sustainable future.
Detalles del cliente
We are an enthusiastic and experienced team of over 20 professionals designing , who share a passion for technology and a "can do" attitude. They have a team of designers, engineers, computer scientists and developers that think about the future and they create solutions for electric cars!
From our HQ (based in Sant Andreu de la Barca) we work with local and international clients.
Descripción de la oferta
As a Software Engineer you will participate in defining the project structure and coming up with technical solutions. You spend most of your time designing and coding these technical solutions. Last but not least, you have a natural drive to stay up to speed with the latest technological innovations.
* Integration of new software functionalities of the products and development of new functionalities
* Technical decisions
* Cross-product information exchange
* Assures up to date technical documentation
* Management of Junior Developer
* Release management
Oferta de empleo
* Real career development possibilities
* Access to the most innovative and state of the art technologies
* Continuous training possibilities
* International working atmosphere
* Challenging, fun and innovative activities with your colleagues: Company Hackathon, research projects, company beers and dinners
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado
Completa el formulario en su web.
Esta candidatura no estará reflejada en tu cuenta.
Tus datos se almacenan directamente en la base de datos de la empresa.