Full Stack Developer Barcelona:
Do you have an understanding of software development across multiple languages? Do you have knowledge of the sportsbook industry and want to be part of it? We’re looking for junior full stack developer with knowledge of C#, WPF, SQL Server and Queue based systems and possibly some exposure to the cloud (Microsoft Azure) to work on a wide range of products that form part of our offering. You should be able to maintain, bug fix and enhance existing software whilst working in a fast-paced environment. You will be expected to work with a variety of team members to develop and improve online applications for multiple platforms.
As part of our Barcelona team you will be working within a specialised mixed group of developers and quantitative analysts, focused on the build and implementation of highly innovate sports betting models and the development of industry leading automations. The Sportsbook Trading Development Team innovates next generation of sports trading tools to serve Trading Departments for maintaining industry leading products. Working in an agile environment with self-organising principles our job is to create new pricing/derivative products as well as helping to automate everyday tasks that Traders face.
Key Skills Needed:
• A strong academic background (formal qualification, Degree or equivalent)
• Strong problem solving skills
• Understanding of C#, SQL Server and Queue based systems (e.g RabbitMQ)
• Experience with building services (e.g Web API or WCF)
• Experience with unit testing (e.g NUnit, MSTest, Moq)
• Experience with source control systems (e.g Git, TFS)
• Ability to collaborate with others and work well within a team.
• Ability to keep up with a growing, fast paced environment.
Nice to have:
• Architectural knowledge and experience (e.g SOA, micro-services, scaling, distributed caching)
• Experience with build and deployment tools (e.g MSBuild, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy)
• Experience of iterative/agile (e.g SCRUM, Kanban)
• Experience with Microsoft Azure (e.g.Azure Storage, Servicebus, Functions)
• Experience with real-time trading system.
• Experience with .Net Core/Standard
• Experience with WPF or ASP.Net Core MVC
• Experience with Test Driven Development.
• Experience with ElasticSearch and Kibana.
• Experience with Containerization (Docker/Kubernetes)
• Microsoft certified.
Who We Are:
As part of Derivco International you would be working for one of the foremost providers of gaming technology in the world. With our current expansion into various markets and a host of opportunities in exploring new ideas and technologies, this is an exciting time to join our expanding office in Barcelona. Derivco offers employees a great range of benefits including health insurance, gym membership, parking, free lunches daily, social events and much more. With a great work environment and a host of opportunities to explore new ideas & technologies and grow your career.
- Idioma: Inglés (Medio)
- Experiencia: 1 año
- Formación Mínima: Licenciado
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Número de puestos: 3
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
- Incentivos: Life Insurance, Pension + Many More
- Otras Provincias: MadridyValencia