• Proficiency in English is a must (official language for the client). French is a plus.
• Teamwork collaborative under Agile methodology
• Willingness to travel
• Good organizational skills
• Solid Time Management skills
• Ability to adapt to continuous change and work in a fast-paced, client-focused environment
• Strong communication skills (both oral and written) for client-facing activities
• Works effectively with tight deadlines
• As part of Web Application Developments team, individuals will possess and develop skills in some/all of the following:
• Unix / shellscript
Are you ready to achieve the best results in a competitive market, and take the initiative to steer your career development? Accenture will give you the opportunity to work in an international environment and located in Málaga.
We are looking for C++ professionals interested in developing his/her career in software development, with previous experience working with JAVA language.
If you are open minded, a good communicator, an autonomous worker with initiative ... This is the perfect opportunity for you!
Please, send your CV in English.
Accenture is seeking C++ Developers to work in a fast-paced, Agile environment for a multinational Travel IT provider with strong presence in the South East Coast of France. The ideal candidate will participate in the full Agile application development life cycle for new development design, construction and testing of Java applications, and reusable components to support overall project objectives. The home location would be Málaga area but with options to travel regularly to other client locations worldwide.
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Formación Mínima: FP2/Grado Superior
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Número de puestos: 10
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado