We are looking for someone
• Software Engineer with a good team-oriented view
• Computer Science or equivalent degree.
• Passionate about software.
• Good English skills.
• Self-organized and capable to work in a team.
• Capable to work toward a plan
• Willing to learn new technologies and work in a challenging multi-project environment.
• Good understanding with C++
• Knowledge of Qt framework would be beneficial.
• Application development under other frameworks is also valuable. Understanding of the general software lifecycle.
• Is desirable previous experience with tools like GitHub, jira
• Knowledge of network protocols, video encoding or streaming technologies would be great
• Experience with API REST.
• Experience of development in Windows, Android, and iOS would be beneficial.
• Willing to work with tailored project management and agile frameworks.
• Attention to detail and quality.
• A challenging role with multiple technologies
• Very good benefits package, including flexible hours and teleworking
• Competitive salary.
• Work for an international, young, innovative company, working together with 20+ engineers with most higher profiles.
- Imprescindible Residir: España
- Idioma: Inglés (Medio)
- Experiencia: 3-5 años
- Formación Mínima: Ingeniero Tecnico
- Nivel Profesional: Empleado
- Número de puestos: 3
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Salario: No especificado
- Incentivos: flexible timetable, teleworking
- Otras Provincias: Albacete, Alicante, Madrid, Murcia y Valencia