Business Systems Analyst
CLC World is a leading developer and operator of quality holiday resorts in Europe and the USA. Founded in 1984, we are now in our 34th successful year and we are still growing!
We are now looking to appoint a Business Systems analyst for our Club Operations department, based in Mijas Costa, Málaga, Spain.
As a small and specialised team, CO Systems maintains and develops operational systems to support business processes, general reporting and product billing across the business.
This role requires regular contact with directors/managers and key operational staff in all departments so good communication skills and interpersonal skills are vital. High level of English and Spanish language skills are essential. Prior exposure to the business field of hospitality and resort management is an asset.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience working with and manipulating relational database systems, SQL programming (procedures, views, triggers, jobs, traces), preferably in MS SQL Server
• Experience writing and de-bugging reports in MS SSRS using Visual Studio; Crystal reports or other reporting tools
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, with Visual Basic experience an advantage
• Prior exposure to INFOR SunSystems and/or Navision is beneficial
• Ability to multi-task and function in a fluid, fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Capacity to work both in teams and independently, be proactive and self-motivated
• Demonstrable excellent written and verbal communication skills. Listens effectively, transmits information accurately and understandably, and actively seeks feedback
• Quickly develop and maintain a high level of knowledge on our systems, operational procedures and products, both from an internal and from a user perspective
• Maintain, revise and trouble-shoot processes and reports, requiring front-end and back-end restructuring
- Idioma: Inglés (Alto) | Español (Alto)
- Experiencia: 2 años
- Formación Mínima: Diplomado
- Nivel Profesional: Especialista
- Tipo contrato: Indefinido
- Jornada: Jornada completa
- Honorarios: No especificado
- Otras Provincias: Cádiz , Córdoba , Granada , Jaén y Sevilla
- Info Otros Países: Reino Unido